The Fellow is a discreetly stylish gastronomic wonderland of a pub just around the corner from the grandeur of the new Kings Cross station. With a focus on the finer things, smashing cocktails and some wonderful spaces to enjoy them in, The Fellow is the ideal place to gather your gang together to celebrate…
All things Whisky and more. Thought you knew it all about whiskey? Well we have a thing or two to teach you. Come on over to The Fellow on Tuesday the 12th of March and enjoy a masterclass on all things whiskey hosted by a whiskey specialist from Beam Suntory. Enjoy complimentary tasters and find out what foods compliment your perfect whiskey.
You will get the chance to experience Maker's Mark, The Chita, Laphroaig 10, Highland Park 12 and Macallan Double Cask and taste amazing food alongside.
Whisky and Food Pairing
This ticket gives you great knowledge on whisky
|19:30 - 21:00||Free admission|
24, York Way, N1 9AA
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking/vaping Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.