Highbury & Islington’s proper pub, The Horatia is a multitasking gem with an array of spaces, dining areas and booths for you & yours to enjoy. From a seasonal revolving menu, The Horatia offers some of the best pub food in the neighbourhood rotating pop-ups, currently the existing food vendor…
Thats Drag Bingo - The Horatia
- No reviews.
- The Horatia
IT'S THE LIP-SYNC BinGO COMPETITION YOU didn't know you've BEEN WAITING FOR!
Welcome to HOLLOWAYS MONTHLY That's DRAG BINGO
THe Horatia has come through with it's love of Drag and Bingo so get your bingo card now!
November 19th - SUPERhEROS
December 17th - FESTIVE PARTY
Expect bingo calls referencing everything you know and love about London, Balls and a Theme plus every time we pull out a lip-sync ball from our trusty Drag-hun bingo machine, you will get an opportunity to LIP-SYNC for a drink and win the chance to be crowned The Horatias next LIP-SYNC SUPERSTAR!
It's fun for all the (drinking-age) family so tell EVERYONE you know, because Islington has never hosted a Bingo quite like this!
We are a family of friends and drag hosts by the names of Orange Gina, Ariel Bold and Magik (with a k) and can't wait to see you again, and again, and again!
Bingo Card + £3 Tip
1 x Bingo Card (8PM Full Game lasting 2 Hours) + £2 tip
|19:30 - 22:30||£10.00|
1 x Bingo Card (8PM Full Game lasting 2 Hours)
|19:30 - 22:30||£7.00|
98-102 Holloway Road, N7 8JE
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.