The Stag has one of the best pub gardens in London. It also has an amazing private dining room with roof terrace. It is well known for its food quality & beer offers. The Stag also offers full table service with its team of staff. It is a popular destination venue for parties and also a well-loved…
The Stag's New Year's Eve Party 2019
The Stag’s New Year’s Eve Party 2019. Its going to be an absolute belter this year with TWO top World touring music heroes to rock your socks
Introducing MR MATT OWENS (Noah & The Whale, THE Little Mammoths). Indie rocker Matt has played at every big festival (including Glastonbury 2019) with his bands plus supported the likes of Arcade Fire, Mumford & Sons & Vampire Weekend. He will get us started with a plugged in electric set playing his favorites from Oasis to The Rolling Stones. Total Stag favourite is Matt with his brilliant music & talent.
On the decks & getting you dancing all night we have the awesome ARVEENE. He is the tour & after party DJ for The Prodigy, Daft Punk, Leftfield, Liam Gallagher & Underworld. He has dj-ed some of the biggest clubs and festivals worldwide. His fans include, Annie Mac, Fake Blood, Liam Howlett, Groove Armada, Erol Alkan...His credits read like a who’s who in electronic music, with his remixes of the likes of Mr. Oizo, The Prodigy, Calvin Harris, Felix the Housecat, Kelis & Tiga on some epic labels plus some legendary bootlegs. He is also part of Bon Voyage, an international live rapper & dj set up from Brooklyn, London & Dublin.
Plus we have The Stag's fave resident DJ...DJ Dipa in support playing all the big tunes
We transformed The Stag with a stage & dance floor. Fizz cocktail on arrival before 10pm. Food is available to purchase within he bar on a reduced NYE menu. Please bring ticket for proof of entry.
If you are looking for a NYE Dinner booking in our upstairs room please contact us directly via our email. firstname.lastname@example.org
67, Fleet Road, NW3 2QU
Hampstead Heath (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.