Situated right in the heart of Hampstead, The Holly Bush is a historic pub that offers the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of central London. They take old fashioned pub-keeping very seriously so you can expect only the best of traditional pub food and real ale. Inside, the venue retains all…
The Holly Bush Presents Supper Club With Russell Brown
- No reviews.
- Holly Bush
A very special guest is joining us for September's instalment of the Holly Bush's renowned Supper Club. Russell Brown, winner of two AA Rosettes and a Michelin star, came from humble beginnings in Cornwall where he ran a fishing tackle business. His love of food stemmed from his mother's home cooking and the family farm shop. At 27, he kick started his career in Percy's County Hotel in Devon and quickly moved up to Head Chef at Dorset's Yalbury Hotel. He worked for Michelin starred chef Peter Gorton and in 2003 went on to open his own restaurant, Sienna, in Dorchester. He wrote Well Seasoned: Exploring Cooking & Eating with the Season after 20 years in the industry and he's coming to The Holly Bush to share his passion and expertise.
His attentions have mostly turned to photography and writing so we are incredibly lucky to have this fine host at our Supper Club serving beautiful dishes like his Lobster and Sweetcorn Risotto and his Braised Fennel, Lemon and Herb Polenta with Romesco Sauce (v) to name a few. There's something for everyone
The ticket price is inclusive of a glass of prosecco on arrival, 3 courses prepared by Russell Brown, followed by Petit Four and Coffee
22, Hollymount, NW3 6SG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.