Nabbing its moniker from the local surroundings (Victoria Park was created especially for the ordinary East End folk), People's Park Tavern is an expansive brew pub located on the north-eastern tip of the park, with a beer garden sprawling directly inside the park itself! Featuring indoor and outdoor…
Clifton Chilli Club: Beer & Spicy Food Pairing (Hackney)
- No reviews.
- People's Park Tavern
A hot new event has landed in East London! Partnering with the chilli experts that have a renowned online following of over 700,000 subscribers.
Dine on a delicious 6 course menu curated by the legendary Clifton Chilli Club - a collective of chilli lovers & experts, who have used their wit and knowledge to design a new menu - pairing spicy food with the British made Laine Brew Co beer range.
You will be taken on a delightfully spicy culinary journey expertly accompanied by a speaker from the Club to talk you through the dishes, the chillies used throughout and the reason for each beer pairing for each dish courtesy of the brewing wizards at Laine.
Vegetarian options available.
Entry for one guest includes 6 courses expertly paired with 6 Laine beers (all other drinks are on on top)
|18:30 - 22:00||£40.00|
360, Victoria Park Road, E9 7BT
Hackney Wick (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.