Welcome to East London’s most charming hidden gem on the edge of the city and only a short walk from London's creative and quirky hub - Shoreditch. With Aldgate East station just a stones throw away, we are the ‘city pub that meets East.’ Our cosy decor and delicious seasonal menu makes this…
- No reviews.
- The Leman Street Tavern
Looking for something a little different to your usual Tuesday after-work drinks?
Join us on May 21st and dive into the history of one of our all time favourite summer classic: Gin & Fever-Tree Tonic.
We will take you and your taste buds on a sensory experience through the history of Fever-Tree Tonic and of 3 Gins.
The Masterclass will take place in our beautiful private room, The Chambers, and last approximately 1 hour and a half.
- Tasting of 3 different Gins neat
- The making and tasting of 3 Gin and their paired Fever-Tree tonic
- A presentation of the history, production and story behind gin and Fever-Tree
- Nuts & Olives provided throughout the event.
|Last Release||18:30 - 20:00||£10.00|
31, Leman Street, E1 8PT
Aldgate East (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.