The Great Exhibition is a Victorian pub with a modern twist. The quirky interior filled with wooden tables, wall exhibits and leather sofas give it a warm and welcoming atmosphere. They serve up delicious British pub food at unbeatable prices. Most meals are less than a tenner which is a great deal for…
Spice Up Your Brunch
- No reviews.
- The Great Exhibition
I'll tell you what you want what you really really want. A whole brunch dedicated to the Spice Girls! Bottomless bubbles and zig-a-zig-a! Impossible Things Entertainment are bringing a girl power packed bottomless brunch! With prizes and games to show everyone who you think you are, there is no other way to spend your Saturday. Just get yourselves a ticket to say you’ll be there. Come as your favourite Spice!
Choose from a whole range of breakfasts (covering all tastes, as well as GF, Veggie & Vegan options!) and get 2.5 hours of bottomless drinks, choosing from; Mimosas, Bloody Mary's or Prosecco.
11AM seat, eat & drink with background music
12PM entertainment starts
2PM entertainment ends, booze ends
2 -2.30PM background music
NB: Book tickets together to ensure that your group is allocated a table together. If booking separately, please add a note when purchasing your ticket and let us know who you want to sit with!
Lastly, we have revamped the table layout to make sure there's safe distance in between tables. The room will be well ventilated and the event is going to take place in reduced capacity. For full safety features, head to our website greatexhibition.pub or give us a bell if you have any questions via 0208 693 4968!
Spice Up Your Brunch - Early Bird
Ticket confirms you place and covers the cost of your brunch and the bottomless drinks, meaning there's nothing to pay on the day!
|11:00 - 14:00||£27.00|
|Spice Up Your Brunch||11:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
193, Crystal Palace Road, SE22 9EP
East Dulwich (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.