The Oyster Shed is a fantastic restaurant located right on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the City of London. Offering a modern dining and drinking with a nautical and yacht inspired theme, you can sit by their arched windows with views of The Shard and the river all lit up at nightor…
Valentine's Day at The Oyster Shed
- No reviews.
- The Oyster Shed
Love is in the air this Valentine's Day at The Oyster Shed!
Treat your special someone this Valentine's Day to our romantic night of delights by the river. There's no better place to turn up the romance than in our candlelit mezzanine which boasts floor to ceiling views of the Shard and River Thames.
To get your evening started, you will enjoy a delightful welcome drink followed by our luxurious four-course set menu conceptualised by our incredibly talented, Masterchef Winning, Head Chef - Natalie Coleman. Think dressed oysters, venison tartare, pan roasted hake with clams and more. Our mouth-watering menu is sure to have you experiencing love at first bite.
Tickets are limited so make sure to grab yours quickly before they sell out!
Valentine's Dinner Package for One
Book for the incredible 4-course Valentine's dinner, delivered by our new, MasterChef winner Head Chef, Natalie Coleman!
|19:00 - 22:00||£45.00|
5, Angel Lane, EC4R 3AB
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.