The Oyster Shed is a fantastic restaurant located right on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the City of London. Offering a modern dining and drinking with a nautical and yacht inspired theme, you can sit by their arched windows with views of The Shard and the river all lit up at nightor…
National Cheese & Wine Day at The Oyster Shed
- The Oyster Shed
Get ready for the national day of 2 of the country's favourite pastimes... cheese and wine!
To celebrate National Cheese & Wine Day 2022 The Oyster Shed will be hosting a very special evening allowing you to sample a selection of artisan English cheeses alongside a whole host of mouth watering fine wines!
Priced at just £20 per person, we'll be joined by a representative of Berkmann Wines to talk you through the tasting and flavour profiles of all the delicious vino and what makes a good pairing.
The fun starts at 7pm sharp so get yourself down early with a drink at the bar and head up to The Captain's Table for this exclusive event!
Tickets will be extremely limited for this intimate event so be sure to grab yours early!
Entry to National Cheese & Wine Day at The Oyster Shed
Tickets include a range of cheese and wine with a talk from Berkmann's Wines.
|19:00 - 21:00||£20.00|
5, Angel Lane, EC4R 3AB
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.