The Oyster Shed is a fantastic gastro pub and restaurant located right on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the City of London. Offering a modern dining and drinking with a nautical and yacht inspired theme, you can sit by their arched windows with views of The Shard and the river all lit…
Six Nations in the City
- No reviews.
- The Oyster Shed - Geronimo Inns
Are you a die hard rugby fan? Or simply love the excitement and the atmosphere you only get from watching the game in a pub? Catch this year's Six Nations tournament at The Oyster Shed! A short walk from London Bridge, Bank or Monument station, with 5 screens and a massive 2m projector screen, you won't miss any of the action! We are now taking bookings so give us a ring if you'd like to secure one of the best seats in the house.
Book a table for food per person for 4 or more and get the first round of Guinness on us!
|Saturday 01st February 2020|
|Sunday 02nd February 2020|
|Saturday 08th February 2020|
|Sunday 09th February 2020|
|Saturday 22nd February 2020|
|Sunday 23rd February 2020|
|Saturday 07th March 2020|
|Sunday 08th March 2020|
|Saturday 14th March 2020|
5, Angel Lane, EC4R 3AB
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.