The Lamb Tavern is a grand old bar and dining room stretching out across three impressive floors on the cobbled streets of Leadenhall Market. It’s been part of the tapestry of the City of London since 1780 and is still a thriving spot today, with workers recharging their batteries after a difficult…
The Elving Good Christmas Showcase
Join Claire for our showcase and find out what we can offer you this Christmas.
From three course Christmas feasts all the way through to classic sharers, cheese wheels and port. Think great service and premium food along with a fantastic festive atmosphere, we're doing it better than ever this year!
Come along on this day for a glass of bubbles and a little taster of our nostalgic Christmas menus. Book your party at the showcase and receive a complimentary mulled cider as either a reception or with your desserts.
Christmas Showcase Invitation
This ticket entitles you to a glass of prosecco when attending our showcase
|17:15 - 19:30||Free admission|
10-12, Leadenhall Market, EC3V 1LR
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.