The Lamb Tavern is a grand old bar and dining room stretching out across three impressive floors on the cobbled streets of Leadenhall Market. It’s been part of the tapestry of the city of London since 1780 and is still a thriving spot today, with workers recharging their batteries after a difficult…
Leadenhall Market Pancake Race!
- No reviews.
- Lamb Tavern
Step 1: Make sure you have an epic team name.
Step 2: Enter your team via the link below.
Step 3: Get your team ready to batter the others!
Step 4: Meet us at 12pm sharp on the day and check in with us.
Step 5: Battle it out with other teams for the win.
Step 6: WIN and take home your trophy and prizes!
Not taking part?
We're giving away free pancakes to the first 100 guests that walk through our doors and spectate the race.
10-12 Leadenhall Market EC3V 1LR
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.