Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Brixton high street, the Trinity Arms is a true hidden gem. As a Young's pub, you're guaranteed a well stocked bar with real ale, craft beers and award winning wine and spirits. From the kitchen, hearty pub classics and juicy burgers are served daily, along…
Trinity Pup Brunch in support of Battersea Cats and Dogs Home
- No reviews.
- Trinity Arms
We’ve all had a nice Sunday Roast lunch before, you might have even come down and tried our famous roast. You might have had a brunch and a cocktail on a Sunday afternoon or had a sandwich in a park when walking your dog. But what if we said that we’ve combined all these awesome things in one event? We’re inviting all dog lovers and their furry companions to an ultimate brunch experience. We have also invited Battersea Cats and Dogs Home, they will bring a rescue dog, tell their story and you will get a chance to help them out on their amazing mission!
Think breakfast burgers, poached eggs, smoked salmon, chia pots and of course, deliciously crispy bacon washed down with a boozy cocktail. Of course, we couldn’t leave your pupper hungry, so we will treat your four legged friend to a homemade gourmet doggy meal, the compliment of the chef.
Tickets includes: Brunch main, Chia seed pot & Cocktail
|12:00 - 14:00||£20.00|
Two standard tickets at a discounted rate
|12:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
Donation Tier 1
Standard ticket + £5 donation to Battersea Cats & Dogs Home
|12:00 - 14:00||£25.00|
Donation Tier 2
Standard ticket + £10 donation to Battersea Cats & Dogs Home
|12:00 - 14:00||£30.00|
Double + Donation Tier 1
Two standard tickets at a discounted rate + £5 donation to Battersea Cats & Dogs Home
|12:00 - 14:00||£40.00|
Double + Donation Tier 2
Two standard tickets at a discounted rate + £10 donation to Battersea Cats & Dogs Home
|12:00 - 14:00||£45.00|
45 Trinity Gardens SW9 8DR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.