Brixton’s Market House is an intimate late-night venue with tasty cocktails and great music by some of London's best DJs on weekends. One of very few places open after 2am, you'll be hard pressed to find another spot to dance the night away! Market House is also the perfect place to host your private…
The Ultimate Taylor Swift Quiz
- Market House
Are you Ready For It…? It’s time to test your Taylor Swift knowledge to see if you can be crowned the ultimate Swiftie 👑
❤️ Big Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd team!
❤️ Max team size of 8, bring as many teams as you want
❤️ Fancy dress encouraged. Bottle of bubbly for best dressed
❤️ DJs playing Taylor Swift tunes throughout the event
✏️Taylor Swift trivia. Do you know how many Grammy’s Swift has won?
✏️Music round. Can you guess the song in just one second?
✏️Picture round. Can you tell Olivia, Meredith and Benjamin apart?
✏️Fill in the Blank Space round. Can you work out the missing lyrics?
✏️And more to be announced…
We’re really looking forward to having you, however, please note that your booking is for entry to the Taylor Swift Quiz only and does not permit entry to the club nights – you will need to purchase a separate ticket for this!
We recommend that you come down as early as possible to ensure that you have plenty of time to enjoy the food and drink that we have on offer. We open our doors at 6pm and the show will start at 7pm sharp.
|1st Release||18:00 - 22:00||£7.50|
|2nd Release||18:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
443, Coldharbour Lane, SW9 8LN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons.
Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.