Brixton’s Market House is an endearing retreat, with great music, tasty cocktails and plenty of lovely grub. Decked out with comfy sofas and lots of vintage furnishings, the venue takes inspiration from traditional British quirks that feature a modern twist.
Situated over two floors, enjoy a cosy and laidback vibe if you’re visiting during the day, or return at the weekend when this becomes one of Brixton’s most vibrant nightspots with DJs playing until 4am.
Daily happy hours offer discounts on drinks from 5 until 8pm, and there’s a function room upstairs ideal for private parties of all shapes and sizes.
£25 Bar Tab Voucher
On sale until 22nd May 2019
- Pub , Party Bar , Lounge Bar
- Drinking and Dancing , Drinking and Eating , Chatting and Drinking
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Christmas Lunch, London - Christmas Dinner, London - Private Hire
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- £5 after 10pm on Friday and Saturday nights
Market House, 443, Coldharbour Lane, SW9 8LN
If you like Market House, You should also check out...