Brixton’s Market House is an intimate late-night venue with tasty cocktails and great music by some of London's best DJs on weekends. One of very few places open after 2am, you'll be hard pressed to find another spot to dance the night away! Market House is also the perfect place to host your private…
The Last of Us Quiz
- No reviews.
- Market House
If like us you’ve gone mad for HBO’s latest cinematic phenomena, then get ready for The Last of Us Quiz!
Whether you've been a fan since the original game surfaced in 2013, or joined the hype following the TV series, this is your chance to put your knowledge to the test! Lose yourself in the post-apocalyptic setting while going head to head in the game of all games. Test your strength with rounds of Last of Us trivia and avoid the deadly bite from The Infected…
Let the games begin!
❤️ Prizes for 1st and 2nd team!
❤️ Max team size of 8, bring as many teams as you want! One ticket per person.
❤️ Fancy dress encouraged. Prize for best dressed character!
❤️ DJs playing gamer themed soundtracks all night & music from the show. This will be a spooky setting!
✏️The Last of Us Trivia
✏️Fill in the script round. Can you work out the missing words from each episode?
✏️And more to be announced…
We recommend that you come down as early as possible to ensure that you have plenty of time to enjoy the food and drink that we have on offer. We open our doors at 6pm the DJ will start at 7pm and the quiz begins at 7:30pm sharp.
For any help with your booking, please email email@example.com
|1st release||18:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
|2nd release||18:00 - 22:00||£7.50|
443, Coldharbour Lane, SW9 8LN
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Market House
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.