Is it the only pub on the planet with a huge arcade, weekly comedy nights, a bequiffed quiz master, Karaoke, a cosy Gin Yard and a Pizzeria? Probably. Add to that some quirky decor, some of the friendliest staff around and half an entire boat and you're just about getting close to what The Four Thieves…
The Kid's Table
About The Kids' Table
The Kids' Table is on a mission to offer parents the freedom to have a lazy lunch or brunch out in peace, or enjoy a shopping trip without the mall meltdowns.
Born from our own experience as parents struggling to find family friendly restaurants, pubs or shopping centres that offered something to keep the little 'uns amused, we wanted to create a service in the places we love to go that provided an equally enjoyable experience for children and adults.
So we launched a pop-up children's corner service for pubs, restaurants, food halls and shopping centres. Our team will keep an eye on the nippers while they enjoy craft, games and creative table-top fun; meaning parents can enjoy a long leisurely lunch...and finish a sentence.
The fun is for 3 - 10 year olds.
To take part - either book a 'Sunday Roast' table on our website, and select 'The Kids Table' offer, or register for a free ticket here - this will pop you straight in our diary for a Sunday Roast booking. Please select enough tickets for all kids and adults so your table will fit everyone :
The Kids Table Booking
This ticket will automatically book you a table for food and drinks in the Pub area, and the kids can join the Kid's Table in the Tap Room! Please select tickets for the whole party including kids so we allocate you a correctly sized table in the Pub.
|12:30 - 16:30
51, Lavender Gardens, SW11 1DJ
Clapham Junction (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.