Is it the only pub on the planet with a huge arcade, weekly comedy nights, a bequiffed quiz master, Karaoke, a cosy Gin Yard and a Pizzeria? Probably. Add to that some quirky decor, some of the friendliest staff around and half an entire boat and you're just about getting close to what The Four Thieves…
The Big Quiffy Quiz!
- No reviews.
- The Four Thieves
Join us weekly every Tuesday for the most fun you could possibly have while quizzing!
Music clips, picture rounds - even an interactive way to upload your quiz scores.
Prizes include a rollover jackpot, spot prize bottles of wine, and even a prize for second to last place.
All hosted by the inimitable BOOGALOO STU with his 80s soundtrack and quiff for days...
Team of 6 maximum, £2.50 per player, pay by cash or card on the day! Simply book using the Pub Quiz Booking type on the online form!
This ticket gets you 1 person's entry to the pub quiz and also books you a table! If you'd like to just book a table and pay on the day, do so here. If you buy tickets separately but want to sit together, please email us with the booking names: email@example.com
|20:00 - 22:30
51, Lavender Gardens, SW11 1DJ
Clapham Junction (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.