The Bedford in Balham reopened in December 2018 following a multi-million-pound refurbishment giving the much loved pub, comedy club and grass-roots music venue a new lease of life. The Grade II listed venue now features five bars, four private rooms, a ballroom and a 250-capacity live music club, as…
Screaming with Laughter
- No reviews.
- The Bedford
We are London's original lunchtime comedy club designed for grown-ups but where baby can come too!
See top comedy from TV and the circuit without having to book a babysitter.
Audiences are free to feed, change, stand/walk around with their baby whilst the show is on and acts are very respectful - a baby crying is nothing compared to a rowdy Saturday stag or hen do.
Doors open 12:15 to give you plenty of time to get settles before the show starts at 1pm. The show includes an interval and finishes at 2:30pm.
We have baby change facilities in the comedy room as well as out in the venue and pram parking in the hall (buggies may have to be folded but don't worry we have help on hand).
We do our best to make parent & baby feel comfortable, but with the excitement of a comedy club atmosphere (Expectant parents, aunts, grandparents and friends are all very welcome to join too.)
All acts do their normal club sets which is why we recommend an age limit of under 1 year old (give or take a month or two) as we don't want their first naughty word learnt from us.
Please be aware there are a limited number of high-chairs and we highly recommend bringing car seats, slings, or using the bassinet of your pram. Unfortunately buggies have to be parked in the hall for health and safety and cannot be kept with you. However, if you are a multiple birth parent please get in touch before the show so we can reserve you a safe area to keep your buggy with you.
Admits 1 adult to watch the comedy (babies are free!)
|13:00 - 14:30||£10.00|
77 Bedford Hill SW12 9HD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.