XOYO and The Nest are proud to present a brand-new project Sunday Love. Showcasing the sound of the weekend for a Sunday dance floor, Sunday Love are taking over North London boozer the Old Queens for a new series of parties.
There’ll be no weekly wind-down as the Sunday Love crew promise to deliver the same fire as a Friday or Saturday night with a big billing of DJs. From December to March, Sunday Love have curated four monthly throw-downs to tempt you away from the usual Sunday-norms of roast dinners and bad TV.
The Monday hangover will be more than worth it as the first wave of events feature the likes of Marshall Jefferson b2b Jack Savidge, Ivan Smagghe, Daniele Baldelli, Kiwi, Daniel Wang and Artwork.
A favourite of the Bugged Out! crew, The Old Queens Head’s roots are founded in solid parties with acts like The Chemical Brothers and Erol Alkan frequently heading up their previous weekend schedules.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.