Themed Nights, Bar Crawl, Clubbing, Fun Time Partying
Funk & Soul, Electro, Party Mash Up, Retro
Join us this Saturday as we celebrate St Georges Day, we're throwing a massive party with the EDL DJs (English Disco Lovers NOT English Defence League) and raising cash for Refugee Action. Read more about EDL here.
100% of the advanced ticket sales will go directly to the charity who for thirty years have been standing up for people who've fled persecution, violence and harassment. Find out more about what they do and how they support refugees and how you can help here.
We want to reclaim the English flag and fight the negative, far-right wing and racist connotations the St George's flag often carries and try and make even the smallest difference in helping refugees here in Britain and around the world to the sound of 5 hours of disco.
There will be collection boxes dotted around the venue all weekend, any donation will be very much appreciated.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
This venue serves Gastro, Pub Food, Burgers and Roast Dinner food.
A word from the chef:
The Old Queens Head kitchen is currently being bossed by burger extraordinaires Lucky Chip. They've been bringing seriously incredible burgers to east London since 2006 and are now taking over Islington with their Kevin Bacon and El Chappo as well as monthly guest stars! You have seriously been missing out if you haven't got your hands on one yet.
The Old Queens Head
<p>North London's finest boozer. Dedicated to dining, drinking, music and comedy.</p>