With bartender of the year and former head mixologist at London Cocktail Club Andy Mil at the helm, guests can expect nothing but big surprises from Steam & Rye. Boasting three bars and an eclectic interior designed by Hollywood set designer Jonathan Lee, a few steps through the door of Steam &…
Independence Day Party
- Steam and Rye
Where better to celebrate Independence Day than at this spectacular Americana restaurant, cocktail bar and discotheque in the heart of the City?
Steam and Rye are going all out this 4th July with an event packed with All-American music, entertainment, cheerleaders and awe-inspiring fire shows starting early and running deep into the night.
Hungry? Good, the venue’s lip-smacking BBQ platters come crammed full with USDA steaks, ribs and burgers, and they’ll also be offering up fairground freebies like popcorn and candy floss for those sweet-toothed souls among us. A spread of crazy cocktails will be on hand to keep thirst at bay as well.
As if all that wasn’t enough, the venue will also throw a number of live competitions offering revellers the chance to win Super Sharers throughout the evening.
A £10 ticket gets you entry to the club night, which gets underway at 6pm.
A ticket gets you entry to the venue's club night only, which starts at 6pm and finishes at 3am.
|18:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
147, Leadenhall Street, EC3V 4QT
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.