Anyone who knows me knows that there is a competitive streak in everything I do; first person to finish that pizza slice, first person to finish their wine and first person to the bar. I’m a natural. So on getting wind from a friend that they had just started at a hyper-immersive gaming venue, Electronic…
What is Electric Gamebox?
Electric Gamebox is a totally new type of immersive group gaming right here in the heart of London.
Step into the Gamebox and play amazing immersive adventures in hyper-interactive rooms which use a high-tech combination of touch screens, projection mapping, motion sensors, and surround sound to give you a truly immersive experience which you play with your team mates. Groups of 2-6 people can play in each Gamebox, and each booking is completely private so you won't be paired up with anyone else to play. Plus, if there's more than 6 of you then you can play in multiple Gameboxes and compete to see which group gets the best score!
Choose the 15, 30 or 60 minute game based on the theme you love the sound of, and work together to play your way through a series of mini-games and challenges to complete your adventure.
- Alien Aptitude Test: London 1984 - Taking you back to 1984, you and your team will be put through your paces whilst you complete each round and are scored on how well you perform each task, ranging from teamwork to communication and intelligence. A social challenge game that will bring you 80's nostalgia and some classic tunes to match.
- Rescue The Royals - Set in a dystopian future, the Royal family have been captured and sold to an American TV game show. Your game show host, Hamish MacBagpipe, will take you through the game as you try and save the members of the Royal family from a castle in Scotland.
- Ticket To Mars - Hop in a spaceship and head off to the Red Planet as you join the colonising attempt. You've been sent on a vital scouting mission to find a rare mineral called Elonium (discovered by Elon Musk), which will help the colony to grow. Collect as much as you can by blasting through a quarry, passing the mineral between your teammates, and clearing the Mars Rover airwaves.
- Temple of Coins - our 30 minute arcade battle game will see you go head-to-head against your team mates as you try to collect as many coins as possible while dodging ghosts and piling on the power ups. Do you have what it takes to beat the Temple of Coins and get onto the leaderboard?
- James Bunny: Casino Tropicale - Join James Bunny on a mission to defeat notorious mafia boss Francisco Salamander. Your mission: infiltrate the casino, find out what Salamander’s up to, and take down the operation from within. This is a challenging game, recommended for people aged 12+ who have played at Electric Gamebox before.
Suitable for ages 5+ and great for family fun, date nights, friendly battles, and company team building / ice breaker activities.
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- Party mash up
Electric Gamebox, Electronic Gamebox, 83 Scoresby Street, SE1 0XN
|Hire all gameboxes and entertaining space||Venue Hire||0||0||-||-||-|
Our Southbank venue has a dedicated private events space with its own 4 Gameboxes, and the option to have food and drinks.
If you are considering a party, work event or large group social, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and availability.