Smash Wimbledon is a stripped-back bar and home to four Olympic-grade ping pong tables, providing a fun and unique way to switch off and unwind - whether you’re amongst friends, family, couples or colleagues, ping pong can be as laid-back or lively as you make it. Serving food everyday 12pm to…
SMASH PING PONG TOURNAMENT #1
- No reviews.
- Smash Wimbledon
Join us for our first ever Ping Pong Tournament sponsored by Wimbledon Brewery
You have asked, and we are delivering.
This will be a single knockout tournament with only ONE winner, will it be you?
The action is fast and furious, with emphasis on speed, skill and shot-making.
Any level can participate for the chance to be crowned SMASH ping pong champion.
Plenty of beer to sample from our amazing local Wimbledon Brewery and pizza buffet supplied by our amazing kitchen.
£5 to enter
Limited Spaces Available.
SMASH PING PONG TOURNAMENT ENTRY
Entry to compete.
82 The Broadway SW19 1RH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.