Welcome to the wonderful world of The Rah Rah Room, formerly the iconic Pigalle Club in London’s salubrious St James, Piccadilly. This beautiful late night London venue is the original supper club, where the world's most famous artists performed and was home to London’s party elite. Bringing back…
- Rah Rah Room
- No reviews.
The night that you have been waiting for. To coincide with the famous CARNIVAL from Brazil, we’d like to announce one of the most super-cool parties in the city, Chique London CARNIVAL.
Now we are taking over Rah Rah room one of the most luxurious clubs in central London with the best view ever, great atmosphere and awesome music. And guess what??? You’re invited!
6th February 2016 from 11pm until 6am
7 hours of party with 5 TOP DJ's playing the best HOUSE MUSIC & TECH HOUSE in town.
FREE SHOTS ALL NIGHT and canapés for our guests.
Gorgeous dancers performing SAMBA BRAZil and so many others entertainers.
Your eyes and ears will gorge throughout the night on dancers and entertainment that will amaze and dazzle your sens
STRICTLY DRESS CODE IS REQUIRED !!!
VIP: You and your guests will benefit from priority entry and efficient, friendly table service, enquire about tables and VIP when you call.
Don’t miss out, reserve your table for the CHIQUE LONDON now at :email@example.com
CHIQUE London CHIQUE people CHIQUE music CHIQUE venue CHIQUE life.
LOTS OF LOVE
General Admission to Chique Carnival
215-217 Piccadilly W1J 9HN
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
215-217 Piccadilly W1J 9HN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.