What lies behind the shimmering veil? Sneak inside and be prepared to be mesmerized. W London introduces a new disruptive scene that amplifies the true persona and invites you to be yourself or…lose yourself. With a stunning design inspired by the vibrant plurality of the Londoner, The Perception…
MOODS: Music to Amplify
THE HOTTEST NEW MUSIC SERIES TO HIT LONDON!
Giving you front row access to the biggest DJ’s in the world, playing exclusively at The Perception. Be the first to discover this breakthrough series of live music action and connect with the electric beats of the most disruptive names on the global music scene.
Dates and line-up:
Saturday 22 September - Warm-up: KREATURE / Headliner: CHUS & CEBALLOS
Saturday 6 October - TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Saturday 20 October - Warm-up: PIEM / Headliner: ROGER SANCHEZ
Saturday 3 November - TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Saturday 24 November - TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Saturday 15 December - TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Monday 31 December (New Years Eve) - TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Tickets per event are limited and will sell-out quickly. VIP tables available in advance and for pre-sale through venue.
Advance entry to MOODS. Entry needs to be before 21:30 only.
W London - Leicester Square 10 Wardour Street W1D 6QF
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.