What lies behind the shimmering veil? Sneak inside and be prepared to be mesmerized. W London introduces a disruptive scene that amplifies the true persona and invites you to be yourself or…lose yourself. With a stunning design inspired by the vibrant plurality of the Londoner, The Perception bar and…
Day of the Dead Brunch
- No reviews.
- The Perception at W London
WARNING GLOBAL OUTBREAK REPORTED
All remaining capital citizens advised to head to safe zone declared at W London.
Day of the Dead Brunch
W Hotel London
Part of Candypants Global Outbreak Halloween Tour.
For over 11 years Candypants has re-written the partying rule book.
With events across Europe, the Middle East and America Candypants creates experience led events that have broken boundaries worldwide making them the beat behind some of the worlds wildest days and nights.
After starting as a nightlife concept in the North of England (Leeds) in 2018, Candypants quickly grew to become a global pace setter for partying.
There various event concepts leave fun loving party goers with an unrivalled experience and memories to last a life time.
UK • MARBELLA • DUBAI • IBIZA • ABU DHABI • MIAMI • LAS VEGAS
W London, 10 Wardour Street, W1D 6QF
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Cancellation Policy: Group bookings need to be cancelled within 48h or will be charged 50%.