Sport, Fun Time Partying, Themed Nights, Something A Little Different
Alternative / Indie, Party Mash Up, Hip Hop/RnB, Background Music
☀️ SummerSlam - LIVE WWE on London's most giant screen!
WWE is back with a bang at The Grand with the biggest party of the summer! The cheapest entry and the best atmosphere! After increased demand, we'll also be running our first ever WWE 2K17 tournament on the big screen as well as loads of other extras going on during the night!
Featuring: 🍹 241 DRINKS before 10pm - drink em in maaaan!
🎮 WWE 2K17 TOURNAMENT - Register your interest on the event wall to play (for free) on our giant screen!
🎭 COSPLAY COMPETITION - The return! Including entrances, £50 bar tab up for grabs for the winner! 🍻 WWE BEER PONG - Compete tol be our first ever beer pong champion! 📷 THEMED PHOTOBOOTH - Pull your best 5 second poses in our prop filled booth! 🌭 FEED ME MORE - American style food till late! 🎥 PRE-SHOW - We'll be showing ALL the action! 📺 EXTRA SCREENS - We've got screens around the bar so you don't miss one minute! 🚫 MAKE YOUR OWN SIGN - Whether you want to make your own Cesaro section or simply tell Roman that he sucks, we'll reward the best ones! 📽 25FT GIANT SCREEN - biggest in London! ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 18+ only, ID may be required ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ The Grand is situated directly opposite Clapham Junction train station. The Grand 21-25 St John's Hill London SW11 1TT
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.