The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
NOW that's what we call Brahms!
Get down to the club on a Saturday night and listen to some of the most banging dance music from the past 150 years. Because Brahms was killing it with the beats back in 1858...
Basement Orchestra perform their ultimate compilation of dance music, throughout time and across the world – from the rustic ‘Hungarian Dances' by Brahms, via the frenzied ‘Four Scottish Dances’ from Oscar-winning Malcolm Arnold, to the fiery Latin American ‘Danzón No. 2’ by Arturo Marquez.
Fuel up on hotdogs and nachos then, once the baton's down, shimmy onto the tiles for The Grand's Saturday club night – you’ll definitely be in the mood to throw shapes.
Live performance duration: 60mins
For all the super organised people
For everyone else
A whole fancy box for 4 people. Smugness included.
Small fancy box
A whole fancy box for 3 people. Smugness included.
PREMIUM Fancy box
Fancy box for 4 people AND a bottle of bubbly.
PREMIUM Small fancy box
Fancy box for 3 people AND a bottle of bubbly.
The Grand 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.