The POW Brixton pub, club and terrace forms one of South London’s largest live music venues with a two-tier outdoor roof terrace. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. POW’s 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging sound system with heavyweight bass…
New Comedy in Brixton - New Acts & New Jokes!
- The Prince of Wales Brixton
Brilliant live comedy in Brixton upstairs at the fantastic Prince of Wales.
Live Comedy in Brixton every Tuesday night and some special Thursdays at the historic Prince of Wales.
Every week we bring you a mix of our hand-picked up-and-coming acts and experienced acts trying out new material - all hosted by a professional comic as host. This is your chance to see comedy at its formation, whether they are newer acts or brand new jokes. Plus we will have a selection of secret guests popping in every now and then too - big names we may not be able to advertise, but ones you're sure to recognize.
The show is Upstairs at the Prince of Wales, arrival beforehand and enjoy a drink in the pub downstairs and doors open upstairs at 7.00pm
Arrive early and grab a bite - see our menu here
Show starts promptly at 8.00pm. Show finished around 10pm.
General Advance tickets are £7.00 and £8.00 on the door.
21st March, Tuesday - New Acts and New Material
28th March, Tuesday - New Acts and New Material
4th April , Tuesday - New Acts and New Material
11th April, Tuesday - New Acts and New Material
18th April, Tuesday - So You Think You're Funny heat - the biggest New Act competition in the UK comes to Brixton
20th April, Thursday - So You Think You're Funny heat - the biggest New Act competition in the UK comes to Brixton
25th April, Tuesday - So You Think You're Funny heat - the biggest New Act competition in the UK comes to Brixton
2nd May, Tuesday - So You Think You're Funny heat - the biggest New Act competition in the UK comes to Brixton
4th May, Thursday - So You Think You're Funny heat - the biggest New Act competition in the UK comes to Brixton
9th May, Tuesday - So You Think You're Funny heat - the biggest New Act competition in the UK comes to Brixton
NOTE: OVER 18 ONLY. VALID ID IS REQUIRED.
Over 18 only. PHOTO ID REQUIRED. Acts subject to change without notice. Tickets non-refundable, may be able to move to another date if notice given in advance. Shows start promptly at 8.00pm. VALID ID IS REQUIRED.
|19:00 - 22:00||£7.00|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Crack Comedy Club
More from Crack Comedy
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Acts are subject to change without notice.
14. OVER 18 ONLY. VALID ID IS REQUIRED.