We can't quite believe it's been 21 years since we first opened our doors in 1995.
Waxy O'Connor was born in 1788 and it's fantastic that he (and his capacity for hard liquor) are still being remembered to this day!
Our team here at Waxy's constantly push to provide the best for their customers and let's be honest they have a damn good time doing it! So on the 4th November, we are holding a great big knees-up to celebrate 21 years of awesomeness and we want YOU to be there.
We've teamed up with Guinness who will be providing us with some giveaway goodies so you'll have a special souvenir to take home with you. There'll be live music from The Hares as well as trad sessions from Three Dollar Shoe and we're also rolling back the price of Guinness for one night only to £2.80 as it was in1995 when we first opened! What more could you want??
So come on down to Waxy's and help us celebrate. After all, we wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for you!
Waxy O'Connors London
14-16 Rupert Street, London, W1D 6DD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.