The Roxy made its name as a club back in 2003. There is something for everyone at the Roxy. You can come for a chilled early evening cocktail or a raging party late at night. The drink list covers both classics and signature concoctions along with the Roxy's favourites: the cocktail pitchers. Happy…
Speed Friending in Mayfair 35 - 48 @ The Roxy Soho
- No reviews.
- The Roxy
Come join Socialite Connections we are an established Membership & Social Club that brings people together for fun and laughter, for people who find themselves on their own....
THIS IS NOT A SPEED DATING EVENT! PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION. If you are looking to expand your social circle, make new friends / activity partners, then this event is for you!
** Please bring ID as it will be scanned on entry ** Happy Hour Till 10pm Should you want to stay after the event
Do you want to connect with up to 15 – 20 people? Great, join us and soon you will be chatting one-on-one in deeper conversations style! We will have different ages for each event so you can connect with lots of new people...
You’ll find likeminded friends who are also looking for new friends.
If you are NEW to my events or thinking of joining – It’s fine to come on your own. When you arrive Michelle / Angela hosts will be there to introduce you to the other guests. Most people attending will come on their own; it’s a brilliant way to make new friends.
How our event works:
7.00pm - When you arrive ask for Socialite Connections.
Your name will be checked off the guest list, and you will be given a name badge and directed to the bar to buy a drink before the event starts. You will be introduced to each other.
Guests arriving late will not be able to take part until after the break in the next session, so please arrive 15 - 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow for registration.
When all the guests have arrived the host will direct everyone to the reserved area and explain how the event will work.
7.30pm – Event starts, expect to meet around 15-20 people in 4 / 5 minute time session.
8pm – There will be a 15 min break to get a drink at the bar, go to the bathroom to freshen up, or just take a breather before we start the event again.
8.15pm – Event starts again.
8.45pm - Event finishes, all guests are welcome to stay and enjoy chatting with each other.
This event will be hosted till 9pm; the key to making the most of speed friending is to follow up with your contacts over time to develop friendships.
If you have any questions email email@example.com call Michelle on 07761779845
You must buy a ticket in advance to attend this exclusive event..
Standard – Ticket for 1 Person
All information about the event is on the link: https://socialite-connections.designmynight.com/
This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance.
Please bring your ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event.
On arrival at the entrance ask for Socialite Connections.
Refunds will only be issued should the speed friending event be cancelled.
Any problems email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Michelle on 07761779845
|19:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
3-5, Rathbone Place, Soho, W1T 1HJ
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.