East London table tennis temple, throwing down the finest craft beer, cocktails, coffee and Well Street pizza in the beating heart of Stratford. Two floors of ping pong, pool, live sport and DJs - 100% vibes, 7 days a week! Be sure to check out our brand new private UV karaoke booth with over 20,000…
6 Nations at The Bat and Ball
- No reviews.
- The Bat And Ball
Ready to ruck and roll Bat and Ball style? We're gearing up to watch the international rugby union teams take each other on over the course of five rugby-packed weekends. So if you're looking for a spot to catch ALL the action then we're pleased to say - your search is over.
Our 6 Nations package includes:
- Live coverage on the big screen with commentary
- Guaranteed premium seating
- A kilo of wings and ribs
- Pint of Guinness
Unit 1110/11 Montfichet Rd E20 1EJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made.
7. Tickets can be refunded up to 48 hours before the event.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. We run on a Challenge 25 policy so please bring your I.D with you.
13. Dress code applies (no trainers, tracksuits or hoodies)
14. If you are looking a little worse for wear we may ask you to sober up.
15. We will hold your space for 20 mins, at that point, if we have not heard from you, we will release your spot.