Searcys 1847 is a chic champagne destination in the heart of the City. Located on the first floor of One New Change Shopping centre, London’s latest shopping destination on Cheapside. A trendy hotspot in the city, the bar serves the largest selection of Champagne, Champagne cocktails, handpicked wines…
New Year's Eve Party 2014
- Searcys 1847
Join Searcys Champagne Bar at One New Change and welcome in the New Year Champagne style. We will have a DJ on the evening playing the latest commercial music to really get the evening into a swing. Toast the beginning of 2015 with an element of class and fun ambience, as you sip on Champagne until 2am. After all, what's a New Year's Eve party without a little fizz? Also included in the ticket price is access to the roof to see the fireworks over the stunning views of St Pauls. We will also have plasma screen in venue showing all the fireworks and helping with the countdown to 2015!
Dinner tickets - Dinner will be available between 7-9pm. Once you have bought your ticket, Searcys will contact you to arrange your arrival time.
4 glasses of Champagne with a 2 course meal - main and dessert. Dinner available 7-9pm. Venue will phone you to confirm time with you after ticket purchase
|17:30 - 02:00||£95.00|
Seat and 2 glasses of Champagne included in the price of the ticket. Dinner available 7-9pm. Venue will phone you to confirm time with you after ticket purchase
|17:30 - 02:00||£45.00|
Entry and 2 glasses of Champagne included in the price of the ticket.
|17:30 - 02:00||£35.00|
One New Change, Cheapside Street, EC4M 9AF
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.