Head down for the launch of the amazing new drinkers delight in London's trendy West End, The House Of The Rising Sun Club at Opium. That's right you're cordially invited to come enjoy all of the earthly delights of this secret speakeasy bar that serves up style, decadence and flavour in abundance.
How The West Was Won is the opening event with Opium's all-star bartenders dazzling you with boutique and classic brands for drinks in the company of spirit aficionados and refined libation admirers. Opium’s cocktail legend and Head Bartender Matt Green has taken inspiration from the tastes and flavours from the Gold Rush era and created a Bourbon food pairing cocktail menu from the Heaven Hill range especially for the night!
Only those in the know get to go ya dig? So join in at Opium for an evening of explosive flavours that'll open your mind and your palate to the secret society of boutique drinking.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Medial Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employeers are expressely released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.