Karma Sanctum Soho Centrally located in the vibrant heart of Soho, Karma Sanctum Soho is London’s original rock n’ roll hotel. Spanning two Georgian townhouses which have been converted into a sumptuous 30-bedroom boutique hotel including a private screening room and bar, restaurant, and a residents…
- No reviews.
- Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel
Cosy up with your loved one, in one of Wild Heart’s intimate booths and dine on a sumptuous 3-course sharing menu. For starters, choose from Oyster Tosazu or Beef Tataki. Mains are Saki and Soy Roasted Salmon Hot Pot, Chicken Karaage Rice Bowl or Vegetable Tempura. A Banana Katsu with Vanilla Ice Cream or Dark Chocolate Mousse are the perfect desserts..
You know what they say, the way to the heart is through the stomach and our way to your heart is through Japanese inspired rich umami flavours…and the odd aphrodisiac!
After dinner enjoy a night cap on our heated roof terrace.
Happy Valentine's Day.
Karma Sanctum Soho, 20 Warwick Street, Soho, W1B 5NF
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Karma Sanctum Soho
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.