Karma Sanctum Soho Centrally located in the vibrant heart of Soho, Karma Sanctum Soho is London’s original rock n’ roll hotel. Spanning two Georgian townhouses which have been converted into a sumptuous 30-bedroom boutique hotel including a private screening room and bar, restaurant, and a residents…
Two or Three Course meal
- No reviews.
- Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel
Dine in one of the restaurant’s booths or lounge with a cocktail or wine in the cosy area. For over a decade, the hotel has remained a mecca for A-list celebrities and some of the biggest names in the music industry. It is renowned as one of the most captivating places to stay in London.
Add some glamour to your trip to London by eating out in style in Soho. You’ll be able to sit back and relax with a house cocktail or glass of wine on arrival, then indulge in a two or three-course meal curated by Michelin star chef Garry Hollihead at the Wild Heart Restaurant located within the stylish Sanctum Soho Hotel. Dishes include steamed and pan-fried gyoza, chicken or salmon, teriyaki, maple glazed salmon, and a selection of desserts with a glass of house cocktail or wine.
2 courses & glass of fizz/wine
Delicious Two course meal plus a glass of fizz/wine
|17:00 - 23:30||£24.50|
3 courses & glass of fizz/wine
Delicious three course meal plus a glass of fizz/wine
|17:00 - 23:30||£29.50|
Karma Sanctum Soho, 20 Warwick Street, Soho, W1B 5NF
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please note that as per the latest government advice people from the same household are allowed to dine in our indoor restaurant. Maximum of 6 people per table.