1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Tickets are valid for entry until 11pm. After 11pm they are subject to capacity and additional fees may be charged.
Made a mistake purchasing NYE tickets for 15 quid per person when entry to the bar was only 10 quid. The tickets included a complimentary glass of low grade prosecco that tasted like crap. Not worth it in my opinion and the taste made us not want to purchase another cocktail at the bar. I expected the atmosphere to be ambient and the music to be hip like the amazing Be At One in the Shoreditch location. However, this place turned out to be a disappointment and a frat scene designed for college kids. Music was loud and terrible. We saw empty seats across the bar but could not use them because they were reserved and nobody was even there. Glad we left early before it got much worse. We were out within 30-35 minutes and will never ever go back to this location. A bar like this would be banned if it is located in the heart of NYC. What a disappointment.
visited Be At One Piccadilly Circus on 31 Dec 2016