100 Wardour St is Soho's ultimate party venue with dinner and live music, party brunches and a dancefloor where you can get your groove on until the early hours. The ground floor at 100 Wardour St is a relaxed and stylish Bar & Lounge, perfect for a casual dinner alongside your favourite cocktails…
Summer Anthems - Kelli Leigh
- 100 Wardour St
Every Thursday at Wardour we celebrate Summer Anthems and on Thursday 4th August, we welcome a truly special guest Kelli Leigh to perform live at 9.30pm.
Kelli-Leigh’s experience in the industry is extensive, being one of the most sought after vocalists in the dance music space. Her career includes 2 number 1s and 3 UK top hits, featuring as the vocalist on a number of club anthems including ‘More Than Friends’ by James Hype and the GRAMMY nominated number 1 ‘I Got U’ by Duke Dumont and Jax Jones.
Not only a household name in the dance realm, Kelli-Leigh has toured with the likes of Leona Lewis and Jessie J and even sang as backing vocals on Adele’s lauded album 21. Since launching her solo career, Kelli-Leigh has accrued a loyal fanbase, with over 4 million Spotify streams across her solo independent releases and support from the likes of Kiss FM, Radio 1, Sirius XM and Gaydio.
Why not join us for dinner with the gang before the party starts! Kelli Leigh will perform her set from 9.30pm - 10.30pm but as always Wardour will be pumping until 3am.
|Summer Anthems - Kelli Leigh||21:30 - 22:30||£10.00|
100, Wardour St, W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
100 Wardour Street
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.