100 Wardour St is Soho's ultimate party venue with dinner and live music, party brunches and a dancefloor where you can get your groove on until the early hours. The ground floor at 100 Wardour St is a relaxed and stylish Bar & Lounge, perfect for a casual dinner alongside your favourite cocktails…
NYE at 100 Wardour St: Wardour 54
- 100 Wardour St
For 33 months, Studio 54 ruled the world.
For one night only, it's coming back to bridge the gap between 2019 and 2020.
Get set to party with us as we pay homage to the glory days of disco, with DJs and dancers upstairs in the Bar & Lounge and live music from Belair downstairs in the Restaurant & Club. Tickets are now available, starting from £30 for early-bird partygoers.Dining is also available, starting at £60 in the Bar & Lounge from 6 - 9pm and £75 for the early sitting in the Restaurant & Club from 5.30 - 7.30pm. The late sitting is available from 7.45pm at £150 per person.
Here are a few 54 facts to whet your appetite...
Disco legend Nile Rodgers was once denied entry to the club. The incident inspired their biggest hit - Le Freak
When Dolly Parton came to town, the club’s owners transformed the whole space into a farmyard – to make the country girl feel more at home.
Club owner Steve Rubell gifted Andy Warhol a trashcan full of brand new dollar bills for his birthday. Party revellers tipped the whole thing over his head, leaving Warhol to scramble to collect them all.
For more details or to book dinner or drinks tables, please get in touch at email@example.com or give us a call 020 7314 4000.
Super Early Bird
Snap up your early tickets, partygoers!
|18:00 - 04:00||£30.00|
Time is ticking...
|18:00 - 04:00||£40.00|
Get your tickets now!
|18:00 - 04:00||£50.00|
Party with us!
|18:00 - 04:00||£60.00|
100, Wardour St, W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.