100 Wardour St is Soho's ultimate party venue with dinner and live music, party brunches and a dancefloor where you can get your groove on until the early hours. The ground floor at 100 Wardour St is a relaxed and stylish Bar & Lounge, perfect for a casual dinner alongside your favourite cocktails…
100 Wardour St presents Cirque D’Soho NYE 2021
- 100 Wardour St
Join us at 100 Wardour St to welcome in 2022, this year we are throwing Soho’s ultimate New Year’s Eve party Cirque d’Soho!
This New Year’s Eve, 100 Wardour St will transform into Soho’s very own Big Top as Cirque d’Soho comes to town. Presided over by the Ringmaster, an eclectic mix of mesmerising performers will create a truly immersive circus experience as we welcome in the new year.
Music from Belair 21:00 – 21:45 / 22:15 – 23:00 / 23:30 – 01:00, followed by a DJ set from Cable 01:00 – 03:00
Bar and Lounge
Enjoy dinner with three courses for £80.
Restaurant and Club
Enjoy three courses and sides from £95 (early seating – 5:30 – 7:30pm ) or £160 (late seating – 7:45 pm onwards).
If you'd like to dine with us on New Year's Eve, please call us on 02073144000 or email email@example.com
100, Wardour St, W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.