A dynamic hub for the versatile Shoreditch scene. The Viaduct is an art-centric venue aiming to compliment the surrounding area with a complete hospitality experience. Upon entry, you are welcomed by their terrace area with some of the finest street art that Shoreditch is known for, including two pieces…
The Big Drag Bingo Brunch
- The Viaduct
From the makers of Ginger’s Big Drag Brunch and Kiki Drag Cabaret, it’s time to grab life by the balls with The Big Drag Bingo Brunch– it’s your favourite game of drag bingo, but with an added bottomless brunch twist, darling!
Join us for a glittering bottomless drag extravaganza, as we play the campest, most outrageous game of bingo since your Nanna last polished off her dabber. Our fabulous drag superstars will have you on your feet and dancing quicker than you can say HOUSE! Bonkers fun, hilarious bingo, drag performances, live DJs, party anthems, prizes and dance-offs with something for everyone to enjoy.
Find us at The Viaduct - just a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street, Old Street & Shoreditch High Street stations.
Ticket includes 2 course meal and Bottomless Prosecco (bottomless Prosecco for 1.5 hrs)
Show time 3pm-5pm – (Prosecco will start at 3pm and will finish at 4.30pm) – Bar open after the show.
Beef or chicken burger with fries
Vegan burger with fries (VG)
Spicy chicken wings with fries (gf)
New York cheesecake with strawberry coulis
Chocolate and toffee brownie (v)(gf)
We are happy to offer options for any dietary requirements. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days in advance of your booking. (*Menu is subject to change, due to seasonal changes in availability)
*We also offer private bingo events for birthdays, work parties and special occasions, and are able to customise your game to suit your guests. Please get in touch with us to book at email@example.com
It is essential you bring a hard copy ID to this venue, if you do not bring your ID with you, you will not gain access to the venue. This is the policy of most venues in Shoreditch regardless of age, The Viaduct operates a no ID no entry policy to keep guests and staff safe.
'Ginger is a comedy genius. We had such an amazingly camp evening, enjoyed by everyone I went with. We'll definitely be back again and will also check out her other nights! Outrageous and loved it!"
"Absolutely a fantastic night out. Highly recommended."
"What an awesome brunch, we had no idea what to expect but it was fabulous. Ginger kept the jokes, shots and wicked tunes going from start to finish. Nothing more to say apart from GO, you won't be sorry!”
In the unfortunate event that you need to cancel your booking with Party With Ginger, we will give you a full refund or transfer your booking to another Party With Ginger event, providing notice of the cancellation was made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days in advance of the event. Requests made within 7 days of the booked event will be offered a transfer to another suitable event, (subject to availability), up until 48 hours before the event. Sadly, for any cancellations within 48 hours of the booked event, we are unable to offer either a refund or transfer of tickets to another event.
3-5pm Drag Bottomless Brunch 15:00
1.5 hours of Bottomless Prosecco (3-4.30pm) and a 2 course meal
|15:00 - 17:00||£45.00|
83 Rivington Street, EC2A 3AY
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.