Ginger's Big Drag Bottomless Brunch
- Balls Brothers- Austin Friars
Darling, are you searching for a drag brunch like no other? Are you craving an afternoon of glittering, prosecco-fuelled, unadulterated drag fabulousness? Well, look no further than Ginger’s Big Drag Brunch– the most camp and outrageous event to grace London’s bottomless brunch scene.
Hosted by BFF to the stars Ms Ginger Phlappage, and her squad of sassy and hilarious brunch queens and kings, Ginger’s Big Drag Brunch brings you a boozy afternoon of drag performances, games, challenges, quizzes and plenty of audience participation, honey.
Come prepared for free-flowing Prosecco and a scrummy two course brunch menu, with live DJs playing your favourite dance classics, feel-good tunes and cheesy pop hits. Perfect for birthdays, hen and stag parties, celebrations or just a mad afternoon with the gals!
With a whole host of fabulous drag queens from across London and beyond performing their most gag-worthy lip-sync numbers, dance extravaganzas and side-splitting comedy skits, guests at Ginger’s Big Drag Brunch will be in for quite the show!
Find us at Balls Brothers, Austin Friars– just a 5 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station!
-Avocado on toast with poached eggs (V) (GF)
-Brunch burger, smoked bacon, spiced sausage, melted cheese, poached egg , hash browns
-Vegan Cheeseburger, lettuce, pickle, onion, burger sauce, fries (VG)
- Chocolate pot, summer berries (VG) (GF) (DF)
- Baked vanilla cheesecake, blueberry compote (V)
We are happy to offer options for any dietary requirements. Please email email@example.com at least 5 days in advance of your booking.
PRICE: £40 – 2 course meal and Bottomless Prosecco (bottomless Prosecco for 1.5 hrs)
12-2pm- (doors open at 11.30, Prosecco will start at 12pm and will finish at 1.30pm)
3-5pm- (doors open at 2.45pm, Prosecco will start at 3pm and will finish at 4.30pm)
The Party with Ginger team are working closely with the venues to ensure all distancing & hygiene guidelines set out by the government are being closely adhered, in order to keep you safe during your visit.
'Get there and then you will wonder why you haven’t been before - a gem that stands out - really top interactive entertainment- bloody funny loved it - give it up to Ginger Phlappage'
'An incredibly fun way to kick off the weekend. Took my girlfriend for her birthday and she absolutely loved every minute!'
'As an avid bottomless bruncher I can honestly say this is the best I've been to! Two courses (!!) of tasty food, really generous with the drinks and entertainment absolutely hilarious. They make a huge fuss of any birthday or hen or special occasion guests which I think is brilliant and the communal tables encourage everyone to chat and have a good time together. Sassy music and great hosts - what more could you want?!'
12-2pm Drag Bottomless Brunch
<p>1.5 hours of Bottomless Prosecco (12-1.30pm) and a 2 course meal</p>
|12:00 - 14:00||£40.00|
3-5pm Drag Bottomless Brunch
<p>1.5 hours of Bottomless Prosecco (3-4.30pm) and a 2 course meal</p>
|15:00 - 17:00||£40.00|
Balls Brothers- Austin Friars, 10-11, Austin Friars, London, EC2N 2HG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.