It’s the ultimate escapism & hedonistic playground nestled in between the City and Shoreditch, with full-on secret garden party festival vibes. Enter the booze-fuelled fun under an enchanting wisteria tree hanging from a mystical wall of mirrors. Luscious libations & party vibes can be served…
00's Bottomless Brunch
Alexa… play noughties hottest hits.
Come and get your freak with The Cocktail Club as they kick it back to the noughties for the wildest bottomless brunch this decade.
Dust off that double denim co-ord and take a seat at your table, as your bartender serves up your mouth-watering welcome cocktail, shortly followed by the main event… your bottomless bubbles and cocktails.
Totally trashy and so fetch – lose control as our male M.C belts out the vocals to some of noughties hottest hits whilst you knock back the booze like 2009 Lindsey Lohan. Expect to hear top tunes from Rihanna, Beyonce, Gaga and other iconic artists, plus there’re games, prizes and show-stopping lip sync performances from our iconic drag host. And not forgetting your tasty brunch food (would we be that irresponsible not to feed you?... Probably.
So what you waiting for? Get down like Gwen Stefani at this jam-packed nostalgic day of freaky throwbacks, mega mischief and all-round f*ckery.
If Britters can survive the noughties then you can survive this brunch… and it’s gunna be so so so so scandalous. Grab your tickets now whilst they’re still available.
2 Hours of Bottomless Prosecco & Cocktails (Pornstar Martinis & Brambles), Brunch Food
|13:00 - 16:00||£49.00|
63, Worship Street, Shoreditch, EC2A 2DU
Old Street (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.