The Book Club is an all day venue for every taste, crafting masterful cocktails with a good selection of wines and a quite wide range of food. You can have something as cheap as chips or decide to share a platter; however hungry you are, The Book Club will be provide something suitable. This two floor…
VALENTINES ATTRACTION LAB
- The Book Club
- No reviews.
Looking for a light-hearted alternative to a traditional Valentine's nights out? Then come singly, bring your friends or lovers to discover how your senses drive your desires. Indulge in your adventurous side and put on a blindfold as you take part in six sense-ational rounds based on cutting-edge research in psychology, neuroscience and genetics. Explore new ways of communicating through sight, sound, touch, taste, smell and movement. Discover what the odour of sweat tells you about a prospective partner, how eating raw carrots transforms your capacity for flirtation, and why long vocal chords are sexy.
Viren Swami, psychologist and international expert on attraction, will be on hand to separate love facts from fiction, share alluring tips, and guide you through the fascinating science of human behaviour.
We'll be offering a FREE copy of the Viren's book Attraction Explained to the first 20 guests on arrival. Doors open at 7pm with the rounds starting promptly from 7.30pm.
This is the second of our 2018 monthly residency at The Book Club. The first event sold out fast so book early to avoid disappointment! Follow us on facebook.com/guerillascientist and guerillascience.org to keep up with latest news and upcoming events.
100 Leonard Street EC2A 4RH
Old Street (Tube)
100 Leonard Street EC2A 4RH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.