NOLA is an East London based, internationally award-winning cocktail bar, inspired by the music, culture and history of New Orleans, Louisiana (or NOLA for short). NOLA’s classic cocktail menu dates from the early 1900s all the way into the present. It is the only bar outside North America awardedwith…
Mardi Gras 2016
- No reviews.
On Tuesday, the 9th of February, NOLA invites Y’all down for The Greatest Mardi Gras Party to be found outside the city of New Orleans!
New Orleans inspired award winning cocktail bar NOLA is delving deep into it’s connections to the city to bring a unique Mardi Gras experience to London.
To recreate French Quarter’s naughtiest night of the year, NOLA begins the celebrations a special cocktail menu for the night and live blues followed by sultry Burlesque sensations of Coco Dubois! Get your throws ready and enjoy the greatest second line & cocktail combination on this side of the Mississippi! Co-hosted by William Grant & Sons.
|Tickets||18:00 - 01:00||£15.00|
NOLA, 107 Roman Road, E2 0QN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.