With just an inconspicuous plaque on the wall to direct you, meander through Bedroom Bar and up a narrow, blackened stairwell where you will uncover Nola. I propped myself up at their intimate bar for a look-see into the art behind some of the most talked about cocktails in London... The Venue…
NOLA is an East London based, internationally award-winning cocktail bar, inspired by the music, culture and history of New Orleans, Louisiana (or NOLA for short). NOLA’s classic cocktail menu dates from the early 1900s all the way into the present. It is the only bar outside North America awarded with The Seal Of The Sazerac, presented by the New Orleans Cultural and Preservation Society.
Live Music nights - Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 6pm. Bookings are recommended.
- Cocktail Bar , Themed Bar , Lounge Bar
- Drinking and Eating , After work drinks , Date night
- Bethnal Green, East London
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Themed Christmas, London - Private Hire, London - Experience
- No Door Charge
- Smart Casual, Dress to impress
NOLA, NOLA, 107 Roman Road, E2 0QN
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)