Background Music, Funk & Soul, House Music, Party Mash Up
What could be better than watching the Euros outdoors, in the sunshine, on big screen TVs, with a cold beer and Djs playing top tunes before and after? NOTHING!
The Magic Roundabout, voted 'Best Outdoor Venue in Shoreditch', offers award winning burgers and bbq jerk chicken, 3 bars serving a great selection of craft beers, cider and cocktails, loads of seating and great DJs providing the soundtrack to each match. PLUS, we arent charging entry fee for any matches, yes, that's FREE ENTRY throughout the Euros!
Book your tables now!
Old Street Roundabout, London, EC1Y 1BE
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
A word from the chef:
At Burger Bear we only use the best quality ingredients and make our secret recipe Bacon Jam in house to ensure our burgers are mouth wateringly delicious every time. Come see what all the fuss is about and exactly why we win so many awards for our burgers!. If beef isnt your thing then try our gorgeous Koala Bear veggie burger or spicy free range chicken wings, crispy, tender and holyfuck hot! Meanwhile, The Shack will see some of London's top street food traders serving up a rotation of mouth watering treats, from seafood BBQs and crispy waffles to jerk chicken and beyond!