Looking Glass Cocktail Club is a stylish speakeasy bar, situated in the heart of buzzing Shoreditch, on the hip and yet undiscovered Hackney Road. Step through the opulent ‘looking glass’ to enter a quirky 'secret room', a parallel world of decedent debauchery and tantalising entertainment. With…
'Try Hard' Party
Shoreditch! What a wonderful spot, a place of true effort, tenacity and creation, where flamboyance and artistic flare drive and define us. And you gotta admit, we do like to try hard! So, to pay tribute to the magnificent Shoreditch and all of its “try hards”, we are hosting our very own 'try hard' party at Looking Glass Cocktail Club. Come join us on New Year's Eve and try hard to be at your best, and if it looks good, you probably haven't tried enough yet!
On the night, performer Maya Petrovna, neo-burlesque artist Lolo Brow and DJ Testu Gomorrah are gonna smash New Year's Eve and bring Shoreditch its best party yet.'
Lolo Brow is an Award winning performance artist with a love for the disgusting and the crass. Specialising in neo-burlesque, drag, freak show and anything reptilian, she has more than enough to lower the tone of any evening.
Tetsu Gomorrah of ARC has been producing music and DJing for the last 16yrs. He's frequently found playing his unique blend of world music, Deep House/Techno and Bass in Los Angeles, Iceland, Europe and Jamaica to name but a few.
Maya Petrovna aka Maja Petrovna Hilcisin, is a London based freelance operatic/ethnic vocalist, composer, orchestrator and performance/cabaret artist. She has been directing and performing her own art performance work for over 10 years, while also composing, producing and singing all music behind her acts.
Entry after 10pm
|22:00 - 05:00||£15.00|
Entry before 10pm
|20:00 - 05:00||£10.00|
49, Hackney Road, E2 7NX
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.