1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Really good music and great crowd. Perfect start to the new year and would definitely go again. Loved the three rooms each had different music which was really nice and the outdoor part is really nice.
visited Cargo on 17 Dec 2016
Terrible night. They replayed songs over and over again, I've never heard candy shop by 50 cent played so many times in a club. Club was way over maximum limit, they also let anyone in, with many creepy guys just lurking behind girls the whole night. Drinks were overpriced (as per usual) security was absolutely shocking, no crowd control measures. Was literally impossible to leave the dance floor and head to the toilets in under 5 mins. Cargo used to have decent nights, but the last couple of times I've been, they've been pretty poor. Do yourself a favour and go somewhere else or just don't bother going out at all, not worth it!
I would give a 0 if I could